WHAT WILL YOU DISCOVER
The variety of landscapes and sites that you discover during this trip is undoubtedly the best way of understanding the diversity that Tamil Nadu has to offer.
Get ready to immerse yourself in a world of color, in the heart of the influences of a very rich colonial past and to let yourself get overwhelmed by the raw beauty of the landscapes.
You start this adventure from the eternal Pondicherry, between coastal roads and paddy fields, to Tranquebar,where time seems to have stopped ages ago, when the Danish left the town.
Via the city of Tanjore and its millennial temple, you drive to the incredible architectural heritage of Chettinad. Here you have the opportunity to stay in one of these magnificent properties, some of which are classified as World Heritage by UNESCO.
You then take the road to green mountains, eucalyptus forests, lakes and elephants to KODAIKANAL and ELEPHANT VALLEY.
This moto trip is like exploring different worlds: temples, mountains, coastal areas and plains. An unforgetable adventure!
– Discovery of one of the most beautiful architectural heritage of Tamil Nadu.
– The great diversity of landscapes.
– Discovery of temples and hinduism.
WHEN THIS TOUR HAPPENS
– From December to April (included).
– From June to October.
We can consider this route to be quite easy. The roads are in pretty good shape and once we leave the cities we don´t have to deal with lots of traffic.
– You must organize your own travel insurance that includes riding bikes up to 500 cc.
– Your visa to enter the country.
– Your prescriptions if you follow a medical treatment.
– A sweater for the cold evenings and nights in the mountains.
– From 1 to 10 riders.
– In case you do not want to drive or that you simply do not have your motorcycle license, we offer you the opportunity to be pillion of one of our tour leader!
– Advertised prices are calculated on a basis of eight riders. (Subject to change depending on the number of riders and / or passengers).
*Our tours are customizable according to your wishes. Please share them with us, so that we can create a tailor made adventure just for you*