WHAT WILL YOU DISCOVER
We offer you two unforgettable weeks to discover the incredible diversity of South India.
You start along the east coast, you stop at the Pichavaram mangrove, you visit the Dansborg fort in Tranquebar, you explore the World Heritage Site of the mansions and palaces of Chettinnad. You also visit the temple of Brihadeswara Tanjore built more than a thousand years ago.
You will then head to the sand strips of Rameshwaram, which gives one the illusion he could join Sri Lanka in a few steps. Then you head to Kanyakumari, one of the holiest sites of the country, where the Indian Ocean and the Arabian Sea meet the Gulf of Bengal, at the southern tip of this country-continent of a one billion ‘souls.
You then discover the beaches and mountains of Kerala. You finally take the road to Pondicherry and finish your adventure by exploring Trichy, Tiruvanamallai and Gingee.
To describe the richness and the variety of all these places would take more than one book, join us and discover the extreme south of India as no one did before.
• The visit of the greatest sacred sites of Tamil Nadu
• An off the beaten track route
• The discovery of the ”tip” of India
WHEN THIS TOUR HAPPENS
From December to April (included)
We consider this route to be quite easy. The roads are in pretty good shape and once we leave the cities we don’t have to deal with lots of traffic.
• You must provide proof of your travel insurance
• your visa
• Your prescriptions if you follow a medical treatment
• From 1 to 10 riders.
• In case you do not want to drive or that you simply do not have your motorcycle license, we offer you the opportunity to be to be pillion of one of our tour leader!
• Advertised prices are calculated on a basis of eight riders (Subject to change depending on the number of riders and / or pillion).
*Our tours are customizable according to your wishes. Please share them with us, so that we can create a tailor made adventure just for you*