WHAT WILL YOU DISCOVER
The East to West crossing of India: this is what we offer you! Two thousand kilometers of unforgettable adventure!
You journey start by exploring the charming Pondicherry; you then head towards south, to the millennial temple of Tanjore. Through these two cities you realize all the contrast and the diversity of the journey ahead.
The road continues towards the Western Ghats and the beautiful Kodaikanal area and the tea plantations of Munnar. You then leave the mountains to the coast of Kerala and the former Portuguese territory of Fort Cochin, capital of the world capital of spice’s trade. You leave behind this rich and unique city to reach the Nilgiri’s and discover the hill station of Ooty.
The last part of your journey takes you to Karnataka; you visit palaces and temples and admire the highest waterfalls of India. You finally head to your final stop, the mythical beaches of Goa.
– Discovery of the colonial heritage of South India.
– A ride through four States, between sea and mountains.
– The discovery of the rich hindu culture.
WHEN THIS TOURS HAPPENS
From December to April (included).
Road Difficulty :
We can consider this route to be quite easy. The roads are in pretty good shape and once we leave the cities we don´t have to deal with lots of traffic. Once we reach the mountain the road get curvy and fun.
– You must provide proof of your travel insurance.
– Your visa.
– Your prescriptions if you follow a medical treatment.
– A warm sweater to wear in the mountains.
– From 1 to 10 riders.
– In case you do not want to drive or that you simply do not have your motorcycle license, we offer you the opportunity to be pillion of one of the tour leaders!.
– Advertised prices are calculated on a basis of eight riders (subject to change depending on the number of riders and / or passengers).
This tour can be organized from Goa to Pondicherry. Contact us for more informations.
*Our tours are customizable according to your wishes. Please share them with us, so that we can create a tailor made adventure just for you*